Be a part of the enduring mission by including The Spirit Center in your will and other estate plans. The benefits of planned giving are:
- You, not someone else, determine where your assets go. (Everyone needs an estate plan, regardless of how much you own.)
- There can frequently be very favorable tax benefits, and more of your assets can be made available for your loved ones.
- Some estate plan arrangements can guarantee an annual income for the donor for the rest of his or her life.
- All inquiries are without obligation, and are held in confidence.
- charitable gift annuities
- charitable remainder trust
- charitable lead trust
- life insurance policy
- gifts of real property
- gifts of securities such as stocks and mutual funds
- other ways to add The Spirit Center to your estate plans
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.